This is Barb’s fault! Go check her out: www.baubtaub.com
- Share your profile picture.
Ok, I got it upright! Technology usually defeats me but I keep plugging away! Crazy?
2. Who are you named after? I would love to say the first romance novel ever written: “Pamela or Virtue Rewarded” written in 1740 by Samuel Richardson and several members of the Royal Family: Elizabeth and Margaret. I wasn’t. A friend of my Mother’s simply said “How about…?”
- Do you like your handwriting? I do so little of it. So,no.
4. What’s your favourite lunchmeat? Bob.
- Longest relationship? Well, me. Sometimes we don’t get along but we’re stuck with each other!
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes. My Mother said no one really knew what they did so she wouldn’t let the doctor remove them unless they were diseased. So, I still have them.
- Would you bungee jump? Love to! … Absolutely not! Are you crazy? … I find it helps to be a little . . .
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. I have people for that. Hee hee hee
- Favourite ice-cream? Pralines and cream.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their smile. Some people smile with their entire face and some only with their mouths. I trust the former and not the latter.
- Football or baseball? Not the kinds of balls I play with.
- What colour pants are you wearing? Black. Boring, but they go with everything! (And for the UK readers: white granny pants! I value comfort and grannies have that down pat! You asked!)
- Last thing you ate? My words, in an argument I lost with my self. (Told you I was odd.)
- If you were a crayon what colour would you be? In the right boxes there is a particular shade of gold, almost an antique gold. It would make me feel regal without the nonsense that surrounds royalty.
- Favourite smell? Wet pine needles on a warm spring day when the snow is melting. (I have strong memories of just such a day!)
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? JA: My painting partner. We are planning a showing of our paintings. Excited and terrified!
- Hair colour? Well . . .born a red head who is now turning blonde (naturally) with white highlights (naturally). I have that particular shade of red that doesn’t go grey. Yep, it’s true!
- Eye colour? Green with flecks of hazel. I never said I was normal!
- Favourite food to eat? Anything made by a Chef for me.
- Scary movies or happy endings? Truth be told I used to like scary movies but they are too frightening now. I like happy endings but they can be so sappy and expected. My favourite endings are the ones I did not expect. Makes me tingle all over!
- Last movie you watched? Hahaha ‘Taken’ with Liam Neeson. I can’t count how many times I’ve see it. Such a ‘hero’ movie with an expected ending but I like watching the bad guys getting beaten up. Ok so I’m a little evil.
- Favourite holiday? Right Whale watching off the east coast of Canada in the early 80s with the man who actually found them. They were thought to be extinct.
- Beer or wine? Yes please.
- Favourite day of the week? Today. Tomorrow is to be anticipated and yesterday is a memory.
- Three or (four) favourite bloggers you want to learn more about? This is hard because I am intrigued by the ones I follow. So to any of my readers: I would love to know more if you would like to share!
- Added info you didn’t know you wanted. I am 57 years old, Gemini, I read, write, paint, I have multiple sclerosis, a brother, sister, nephew and a slew of great friends. I live my life from a wheelchair, have assistance getting into and out of bed (I love Canada). I am retired from a local police department after 30 years as a civilian. My favourite colour is brown, I love chai and word puzzles. Too much?