This caught my eye over at pensitivity101.wordpress and I simple couldn’t resist. Check her out and maybe try the challenge.
- Calendar Girls featured what organisation?
The first Dating App.
- What is a limpet?
A Flaccid Dog.
- Who is famous for saying ‘I didn’t do it?’
Well, me. But I did and it deserves to be repeated.
- What does S W A T stand for?
Single White And Tasty! (What? A chicken breast!)
- What’s kept in The Tower of London?
The Keys to the Tower of Love.
- What does running on the spot achieve?
That Hole we all wish we could disappear in to.
- What is a busby?
A Busboy who missed his ride. (And his hat!)
- What is cinder toffee?
What is left in the fireplace after Santa’s done his business.
- Who is Old Father Time?
Old Mother Hubbard’s boyfriend.
- Who shot JR?
SR of course who was later strangled by JRII